- Build teams and assign daily/monthly responsibilities.
- Provide guidance and direction to team members throughout the project and process cycle.
- Develop team members to achieve business standards and goals.
- Foster a collaborative and productive team environment.
- Monitor progress and efficiency of accounting and tax-related tasks to ensure tasks are completed according to schedule.
- Address resource constraints and reallocate resources as needed.
- Identify, create and implement new tasks based on client / company needs.
- Provide timely reports, escalations and updates to the Leadership team.
- Ensure that service deliverables meet the quality standards and client expectations.
- Implement quality control processes and to identify process breaks and improvements as needed.
- Verify the status of client-communications, to ensure it flows correctly and meets our customer service goals.
- Addressing any quality-related problems or deviations.
- Communicate project progress, status and major milestones to the leadership team.
- Facilitate regular project meetings and status updates.
- Address company and client concerns to maintain positive relationships.
- Collaborates with department leaders to develop new products and services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience as a team manager.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proficient in project management tools and software.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve goals.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.